This historic three-story brick building is located in the heart of Carnegie Square, at the west end of Downtown, just a short walk from the center of Spokane’s main office, shopping, entertainment, and dining district. Of course, Carnegie Square has its own dining, shopping, and entertainment options, including Rocket Bakery, Fringe & Fray, and River City Brewing Company. Built in 1904 as two buildings, the Buena Vista Apartments and Hotel Valmont, the Buena Vista has been totally renovated, and its units feature large windows, gas forced air heat, and dishwashers.
Storage units are available for an additional charge. As with all of WS Property Management’s buildings, the Buena Vista is a non-smoking property.
- Secure entries
- Dishwashers & garbage disposals
- Water, sewer, & garbage included
- Hot water included
- On-site laundry facilities
- On-site storage available at an additional charge
- 24-hour emergency number. WS Property Management has someone on call 24 hours a day to respond to urgent maintenance, noise, or other issues.